Sales Hotline: 0731-82244999
Address: Xingong International Industrial Park, Yuelu District, Changsha City
Building 12, No. 100, Luyun Road
After sales service
Source: Changsha Zhongsheng Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. Release time: 2013-4-14 Has been viewed 4329 times
After-sales service plan:
1. Our company has a warranty period for all products sold. During the warranty period, three guarantees (repair, replacement, and return) are implemented.
2. During the warranty period, if the product is used in accordance with the instruction manual or there is no man-made damage, if there is a quality problem, the supplier is responsible for free repair. If the repair is not good, it will be replaced. If the replacement is not normal, it will be returned.
3. If the warranty period is exceeded, the supplier shall provide paid maintenance, and the cost of spare parts shall be borne by the user.
4. The maintenance management system of the pump system is as follows:
Maintenance and upkeep during the after-sales process is a prerequisite to ensure the system's long-term stable, accurate, and reliable operation. Therefore, the system management must be strengthened, and regular maintenance must be performed to achieve the purpose of normal operation.
l Maintenance methods (1) Routine maintenance: inspections are conducted quarterly to check and understand the operating conditions of the mainframe and the system. Inspections are performed once a year to determine the performance, function, and operating conditions of the system.
(2) Maintenance at any time: After receiving the user's maintenance notice, we will visit the service within 24 hours and solve the problem within two hours.
l Maintenance requirements: A: Faults and hidden dangers discovered during routine inspections or emergency maintenance shall be repaired in time to ensure that the system is in a normal operating state;
B: Any problems or hidden dangers should be reported to the relevant person in charge of the owner in writing, and a feasible maintenance plan and maintenance plan should be submitted;
C: It is recommended to sign a maintenance agreement for users who have exceeded the shelf life;
D: Make good maintenance records and keep them in a timely manner after archiving.
l Maintenance responsibility: A: Maintenance personnel should be enthusiastic to serve customers, patiently explain the cause of the failure, and promptly and accurately troubleshoot;
B: Maintenance costs should be charged in accordance with the regulations;
C: The loss caused by careless maintenance operation shall be borne by our company;
D: During the warranty period, maintenance is free of charge according to the contract. After the warranty period expires, the maintenance costs are executed according to the contract or maintenance agreement.
5. Our company's product quality guarantee period is one year, and the Wuhan after-sales service department has long-term spare parts for the product, which guarantees the normal use of user equipment anytime and anywhere within 24 hours.
6. During the warranty period of the project, any damage to the equipment or components caused by the installation process, materials and product quality will be replaced and repaired free of charge.
7. Beyond the engineering warranty period, for any damage to the equipment or components caused by the installation process, materials and product quality, the cost price of spare parts is appropriately charged, and corresponding services and maintenance are provided to users for free.