Enterprise promotion channel
In order to improve the personal quality and ability of employees, fully mobilize the initiative and enthusiasm of all employees, and create a fair, just, and open competition mechanism within the company, standardize the promotion and promotion workflow of company employees, and formulate this system.
The company can make necessary adjustments to employees' positions or positions according to job needs. In the case of vacancies in the company, employees can also apply for transfers between company departments according to their wishes.
1. Employee promotion can be divided into promotion within the staff department and promotion between the staff departments:
(1) Promotion within the staff department
Refers to the changes in the positions of employees in this department, which will be specifically arranged by the manager of each department based on the actual situation of the department, and reported to the General Department for archiving.
(2) Promotion between company employees
Refers to the flow of employees between various departments within the company. After the assessment, the department to be transferred to must fill in the "Promotion (Form)" form. After being approved by the director of the involved department and reported to the general manager or authorized person of the general manager, Archived by the General Department.
2. There are three types of employee promotion
(1) Promotion of positions and salary
(2) Promotion and salary unchanged
(3) Positions unchanged, salary promotion
3. The form of employee promotion is divided into regular or irregular
(1) Regularly: The company will promote employees uniformly at the end of each year according to the company's business situation.
(2) Irregular: During the annual work, employees who have made special contributions to the company and performed well will be promoted at any time.
(3) Probationary period employees. During the probationary period, those with outstanding performance will be recommended by the probation department and promoted in advance.
Employee promotion basis
(1) Ordinary employees of the company worked in the original job for half a year (excluding the probationary period), and were evaluated by the department manager for excellent performance.
(2) The managerial staff of the company's department, who worked in the original post for one year (excluding the probationary period of work) was evaluated as excellent by the general manager.
(3) Promotions in other circumstances approved by the general manager due to the needs of the company.
Employee promotion authority
(1) The general manager, deputy general managers and assistant general managers are approved by the chairman.
(2) The department manager or supervisor shall be proposed by the general manager or above and submitted to the chairman for approval.
(3) The promotion of ordinary employees shall be proposed by the department manager or supervisor, submitted to the general manager for approval, and notified to the administrative department.
Familiar with the promotion model
Promotion based on job performance
In companies where job performance can be measured using several criteria, human resource managers can decide whether to promote based on whether their job performance meets established standards. In this case, competence is one of the criteria by which employees' work performance can meet expectations.
2. Promotion according to the degree of investment
When an employee can abide by the law, he pays attention to clothing, abides by all the rules and regulations of the enterprise, and cooperates with the superior to carry out the work in an orderly and well-organized manner, which is very outstanding, so he will definitely be appreciated by the superior.
3. Promotion based on seniority
On the surface, promotion by seniority only looks at seniority. In fact, it is a combination of seniority and ability. After obtaining a qualification that can be promoted, whether it can be promoted is entirely based on the assessment of its work. This system recognizes the value of employee experience and gives everyone an opportunity to compete on an equal footing.